Friday 22 January 2016

The blog is starting to gain readers from all over the world - welcome to In Off The Post!

My blogs are starting to take off a little and I've found interest from different parts of the world. I has readers contact me from Spain, India, Canada and the USA in recent weeks.

It's good to know that people are reading!



As part of the promotion of my blog, I've written a couple of guest post recently. It's something that I enjoy and it helps with the publicity of my blog.

One is in a website called best football apps and I have written about my kids obsession with FIFA16-


Another guest post has appeared on a website that I reviewed a little while ago called Footie Quiz.

My guest post is about the transfer window and it can be found here-


I think that it is always good to spread your wings and every new reader I get is a bonus.

Next up will be a blog about the enigma that is Everton football club, more views on the transfer window and a response to the Deloitte football "rich list."

See you all soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment