Monday 2 March 2015

Welcome - this is me!

Welcome to the first of my blogs on football - a lifelong passion. I suspect that there are many thousands of blogs on football out there and I'm not setting out to be different in a quirky way. All the views I express here are my own thoughts on current events in football, changes I think will help the game and my views.

This is a short introduction, to lay my cards on the table at the outset. I'm a Sunderland fan, but not one of those that hates everything in black and white. I am a passionate and positive supporter of my club and I don't need to feel hatred or vitriol towards our nearest rivals. I want all the North East teams to do well (the few that are left in the league.)

This blog will be a mix of reactions to action or stories that prick my interest, analysis of matches, teams and tactics plus my thoughts in where football as a whole goes from here. I've played to a reasonable level and attended well over 200 league and cup games plus friendlies and testimonials, so I've got a good background knowledge of the game that the world loves and I think I've got some insights to share that will be different from the stuff you usually read in the newspapers.

Hope this inspires you to at least have a look at some of my upcoming blog posts.

Thanks for reading this far!


No comments:

Post a Comment